Summary: The Restaurant Floor Manager is actively responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant, the satisfaction of guests and the supervision of subordinates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant and the satisfaction of all guests
• Responsible for maintaining a high standard of service efficiency and product quality that meets the expectations of guests
• Displays high-level of knowledge regarding company products and events. Able to communicate this information to guests and crew members
• Oversees the opening and closing functions of the restaurant
• Coordinates and oversees onsite parties and events; including planning, staffing, menu, set-up and tear-down, etc
• Participates in developing monetary control policy. Enforces these policies once implemented
• Coordinates with other departments and personnel to develop and implement cost saving practices, concepts to generate revenue, and positive publicity for the restaurant
• Oversees designated department and staff
• Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, supervise, and evaluate crew members. Coordinates these activities with Human Resources. Submit required documentation in a timely manner
• Assist Human Resources with maintaining up-to-date job descriptions for department positions
• Initiate appropriate steps during termination process. Coordinates these activities with Human Resources. Submit required documentation in a timely manner
• Ensure that crew members are focused on the customers needs and the objectives of the department through coaching and training
• Responsible for labor control and delegates duties to crew members
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of and adherence to department crew member’s schedules and break periods
• Responsible for monitoring and documenting crew member’s performance and attendance
• Investigates and resolve guest and/or crew member complaints
• Administers crew member coaching and discipline in accordance with company standards
• Responsible for regular communication with crew members and other personnel regarding the operations of the restaurant and corresponding departments
• Monitors the upkeep and repair of the restaurant’s equipment and facilities. Schedules routine maintenance and maintains documentation of such
• Monitors and troubleshoots issues with POS systems and other advanced systems (i.e. seating & reservation system, data mining system, music/sound system, lighting, etc)
• Monitors, controls and completes inventory and ordering for departments as required.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates core values of the company
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Manual & by the department’s management
• Participates in continuing education and training to further knowledge base and career potential
• Cooperates with co-workers and management in an effort to continuously maintain organizational effectiveness
• Attends meetings and training sessions as designated
• Complies with uniform standards (i.e. Management Shirt, name tag and neat appearance)
• Maintains regular availability, attendance and punctuality in accordance with weekly schedule & employment status
• Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides daily supervision to all crew members on duty. Delegates tasks, offers guidance, administers disciplinary action, and provides training for personnel. Documents and reports any deficiencies in staff performance, attendance and guest relations. Conducts regular performance reviews for designated department staff.
LuLu's North Myrtle Beach
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)