- Maintains high knowledge regarding company’s products, availability, specials, services offered, current & upcoming events, etc; effectively communicates such to guests
- Has full knowledge of table numbers and seating capacity, seating floor plans and food and beverage staff assignments to orderly move guests within the food service area
- Assists guests with entering/exiting the restaurant by opening doors when possible
- Greets all guests upon arrival in a friendly and gracious manner
- Records guest counts, seating preferences and needs (i.e. handicap accessible, high chair, etc) in computerized seating system
- Assigns pager to guests when seating is limited and provide an estimated time for seating
- Communicate with co-workers and manager to determine appropriate seating quote times
- Assigns seating based on available tables, guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in server sections
- Maintains the cleanliness of guest restrooms throughout the shift. Empties trash receptacles and restocks supplies as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)