Summary: The Builder makes final preparation of food orders and ensures quality standards are adhered to.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures food presentation meets quality standards on a consistent basis. Makes suggestions to improve department processes
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available and sets up station according to established guidelines. Stocks station as needed
- Prepares each order for final presentation by ensuring quality standards are met, provided ticket & menu specific condiments, extras and garnishes
- Double checks each completed order prior to deliver to guest
- Adheres to sanitation standards for cleaning products utilized in the kitchen (i.e. sanitizer stations/buckets)
- Restocks, cleans and breaks down work station as designated
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's North Myrtle Beach
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)