Summary: Responsible for the general stocking and cleanliness of all bars and bar-related storage areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stocks the bar initially with liquor, beer, wine, juices, mixes, glassware, utensils, cocktail napkins, garnishes, condiments, etc. and provides aid to the bartenders in re-stocking and maintaining par levels of those items. Documents inventory use, spills and waste accordingly
- Stocks refrigerating units with wines, beer, etc. Changes empty beer kegs
- Monitors coolers for proper temperature. Reports deficiencies to management in a timely manner
- Maintains adequate supply of ice to all bars
- Empties trash cans at the bars on a regular basis. Ensures all trash cans at the bars are cleaned and lined with garbage bags
- Cleans and stocks the supply room where all bar products are stored
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's North Myrtle Beach
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)