Summary: Assists both Front-of-the-House and Back-of-the-House staff by delivering food items to guests’ tables in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains high knowledge regarding company’s products, availability, specials, services offered, current & upcoming events, etc; effectively communicates such to guests
- Serves as food quality inspector to ensure final product preparations align with company standards before delivering items to guests
- Delivers food items in a timely manner to ensure optimum food temperature when it reaches the guests
- Greets guests when approaching table and matches food items with the correct guests
- Communicates any relevant messages to servers and/or bartenders regarding guests’ requests/needs
- Sets up and breaks down work station in accordance to department procedures and standards
- Maintains adequate par levels of condiments, garnishes and other related items. Preps condiments as needed
- Ensures work station is organized and clean at all times
- Review each receipt to ensure order has been prepared accurately and to restaurant and guest satisfaction
- Garnish and prepare dishes according to quality control guidelines
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigned
- Assists in training new employees within the department in accordance with company standards
- Assists BOH in the role of Builder and/or Expo with ticket order fulfillment
- Communicates effectively with management and co-workers
- Follows proper lifting and carrying techniques
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's North Myrtle Beach
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)