Summary: The Builder makes final preparation of food orders and ensures quality standards are adhered to.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the company and menu offerings
- Ensures food presentation meets quality standards on a consistent basis. Makes suggestions to improve department processes
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available and sets up station according to established guidelines. Stocks station as needed
- Prepares each order for final presentation by ensuring quality standards are met, provided ticket & menu specific condiments, extras and garnishes
- Double checks each completed order prior to deliver to guest
- Assists Expeditor in processing ticket orders and plating
- Ensures all station products are properly received, stored and maintained in their respective areas by correctly dating, labeling and rotating
- Monitors product and ingredient levels. Notifies management of low inventory
- Monitors coolers for proper temperature. Reports deficiencies to management in a timely manner
- Maintains a clean work station and assists in overall kitchen cleanliness, including cleaning all station equipment and utensils during and at the end of each shift. Removes trash and other discarded items from workstation
- Adheres to sanitation standards for cleaning products utilized in the kitchen (i.e. sanitizer stations/buckets)
- Restocks, cleans and breaks down work station as designated
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigned
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)