Summary: The Merchandise Store Supervisor under the direction of the Merchandise Store Manager supervises the daily operations of the merchandise retail facilities and/or kiosks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises all facets of service, display, and re-order from warehouse involving revenue generation.
- Responsible for the productivity and display quality of the merchandise location in accordance revenue plans and department standards
- Displays high-level of knowledge regarding company products and events. Able to communicate this information to guests and staff members
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of service efficiency and product quality that meets the expectations of guests
- Provide guest with product information and suggests additional and/or complementary products
- Ensure that cashiers and other staff members are focused on the customers needs and the objectives of the department through coaching, training and delegation of duties
- Maintains inventory standards of the merchandise by stocking, cleaning, folding, back stock, spot sale and inventory audits, etc.
- Ensures accurate completion and adherence to staff schedules and break periods. Provides input of time and attendance nightly.
- Responsible for input on staff members’ performance evaluations
- Responsible for regular communication with staff members and management regarding the operations of the department
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Fun Foods
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)