Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Engages with our Guests to ensure they have a safe and fun experience on the Ropes Course
* Completes opening safety inspection of ropes course, harnesses, carabiners, ropes, and other equipment
• Properly secures each guest prior to entrance on the ropes course. Removes body harness after participation
• Instructs guests of safety measures and acceptable use of the ropes course
• Maneuvers within the ropes course while in operation. Monitors the activity of each guest while on the ropes course
• Handles guests’ apprehension and concern with empathy & tact. Reassures guests of safety & compliance standards. Facilitates high-element rescues, if needed
• Practices proper cash/credit card handling procedures. Cooperates with cash-out procedures
• Attends certification and recertification courses as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lucy B Goode
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)