- Assist the HR Manager in the completion of HR functions as it relates to: training, employee relations, benefits and compensation, discipline and documentation, reporting and compliance, record-keeping, workplace injuries and reporting, recruitment and on-boarding, training, termination, payroll and employee database management, etc.
- Maintain complete and accurate personnel records. Ensure the security of documents
- Ensure retention practices and standards are followed
- Assist managers, employees and applicants with the application process, new hire on-boarding, orientation and training
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, accomplishments, grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Examine employee records to answer inquires and provide information for personnel actions
- Search employee files, software programs and databases to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus, finance companies, and government agencies. Disseminate such information in a manner that fulfills the requestor’s needs, upholds confidentiality standards and is in agreement with the directive(s) of the HR Manager
- Gather personnel records from department managers or employees
- Enter personnel data into various databases and computer software systems
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Answer questions regarding benefits, eligibility, and other pertinent information related to individual’s employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)