Summary: The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of all preparation and cooking equipment, food and beverage service items and tableware.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available and sets up station according to established guidelines. Cleans, sanitizes and stocks station as needed
- Maintains a clean work station and assists in overall kitchen cleanliness, including cleaning all station equipment and utensils during and at the end of each shift.
Removes trash and other discarded items from workstation. Relines trash receptacles
- Adheres to sanitation standards for cleaning products utilized in the kitchen (i.e. sanitizer stations/buckets)
- Monitors and tests dish machine throughout the shift to ensure proper chemical levels and water temperature
- Presoaks and removes food items prior to washing dishes. Handles tableware and glassware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Loads, runs and unload dish machine
- Inspects all dishes after wash to ensure cleanliness
- Stacks clean dishes to dry and stores in designated areas
- Assists in training new employees within the department in accordance with company standards
- Communicates effectively with management and co-workers. Alerts managers to equipment malfunctions and/or hazardous conditions
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigned
- Cleans up spills in kitchen areas and cleans floors at closing
- Assists in other kitchen functions to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)