Summary: Responsible for the safe preparation, cooking, and storage of food items in accordance with designated recipes, instructions and presentation guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food presentation, quality, sanitation and waste prevention through best practices. Makes suggestions to improve department processes
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the company and product offerings
- Ensures all materials and supplies are available and sets up station according to established guidelines. Stocks station as needed
- Ensures all food items are prepared according to established recipes and plating guidelines
- Adheres to all safe food handling standards and practices
- Ensures all food items presented for use and/or sell meet acceptable quality standards
- Prepares food in quantities as indicated by management for expected business levels
- Ensures all products are properly received, stored and maintained in their respective areas by correctly dating, labeling and rotating
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)