Summary: Merchandise Sales Associate is responsible for the overall revenue generation and guest satisfaction within the Merchandise shop. Exhibits a high level of product and company knowledge and provides exceptional service during each guest interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides friendly, courteous service to guests, management & co-workers
- Maintains high knowledge regarding company’s products, availability, specials, services offered, current & upcoming events, etc; effectively communicates such to guests
- Greets & acknowledge guests as they enter the shop. Builds rapport by conversing with guests as they are shopping. Provides assistance as deemed necessary and offers each exiting guest an appropriate farewell such as “Thank you” and “Have a nice evening”
- Enhances guest experience through positive interaction
- Provide guest with product information and suggests additional and/or complementary products
- Processes merchandise sales and returns through use of point-of-sale (POS) system or cash register. Accurately processes payments in accordance to procedures for handling cash, electronic funds (credit card), discounts and traveler’s checks
- Maintains the appearance of the sales floor and surrounding areas by regularly cleaning surfaces, floors, doors, display areas, counters and equipment in accordance with department standards
- Folds, wraps and arranges merchandise. Securely bag guest purchases
- Makes recommendations to management regarding opportunities. Assist management in guest conflict resolution
- Routinely stocks, replenishes and retrieves merchandise & supplies. Notifies supervisor and/or management of low inventory
- Completes all opening and closing duties as assigned
- Assists in loss prevention by demonstrating proper security safe guards
- Assists in training new employees within the department in accordance with company standards
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
- Increasing store sales (upselling) and cross selling to increase sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lucy B Goode
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)