Summary: Beach Patrol is responsible for ensuring the safety of staff and guests while on the premises.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers guest questions related to wait time, location of facilities, events, accessible parking, etc. Provides general information as requested
- Serves as crowd control. Maintains and establishes security presence. Monitors traffic flow wait times and seating levels to ensure adherence to capacity limits. Prevents access to non-guest related areas
- Monitors the safety and behavior of guests
- Assists management in preventing underage drinking. Inspects patron IDs for authenticity and to determine if they meet the legal drinking age. Designates permitted individuals with the correct wristband
- Assists staff and management in addressing intoxicated or disorderly guests. Initiates communication with law enforcement as needed. Escorts disorderly guests from the premises
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)