Summary: Beach Patrol is responsible for ensuring the safety of staff and guests while on the premises.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains high knowledge regarding company’s products, (happenings)availability, specials, services offered, current & upcoming events, etc; effectively communicates such to guests
- Remains vigilant for potential hazards, incidents of theft, and/or obstacles to safe operations
- Maintains a professional and customer–oriented demeanor in all interactions
- Maintains regular radio and in-person communication with restaurant and gift shop staff. Checks in with FOH management on a regular basis regarding position on property, traffic flow, weather conditions, suspicious behavior, trash removal needs on beach and parking areas, etc
- Answers guest questions related to wait time, location of facilities, events, accessible parking, etc. Provides general information as requested
- Serves as crowd control. Maintains and establishes security presence. Monitors traffic flow wait times and seating levels to ensure adherence to capacity limits. Prevents access to non-guest related areas
- Directs traffic through parking areas to ensure safe flow and adherence to speed limits
- Clears designated areas of guests and staff in incidents of medical emergencies, traffic issues or event staging/set-up/tear-down needs, etc
- Monitors the safety and behavior of guests
- Monitors beach areas closely to ensure the safety of children at play. Assists in locating lost children. Follows up with management when children and parents are reunited
- Assists in incidents of on-site medical emergencies. Initiates communication with emergency medical providers. Provides CPR/1st Aid in accordance with certification standards
- Monitors weather conditions and provides regular updates to management. Takes action to protect guest, staff and equipment from changes in weather conditions
- Assists management in preventing underage drinking. Inspects patron IDs for authenticity and to determine if they meet the legal drinking age. Designates permitted individuals with the correct wristband
- Assists staff and management in addressing intoxicated or disorderly guests. Initiates communication with law enforcement as needed. Escorts disorderly guests from the premises
- Assists management in directing the Beach Porter in their duties as designated
- Escorts staff members to their car or awaiting transportation after dark. Escorts terminated staff from premises as designated
- Assists musicians with unloading, equipment set-up and tear-down
- Monitor and patrol exit/entrance areas after closing. Notifies management of suspicious behavior. Initiates communication with law enforcement if needed
- Assists other departments, as time permits with seating, bussing, garbage removal
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigne
- Assists in training new employees within the department in accordance with company standard
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)