Summary: Responsible for guest satisfaction through timely and hospitable service of bar guests in accordance with company and Responsible Vendor procedures and guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains high knowledge regarding company’s products, availability, specials, services offered, current & upcoming events, etc; effectively communicates such to guests
- Comply with all food, beverage, and Responsible Vendor regulations
- Welcome guests through greeting and introduction
- Determine guest drink and food (if applicable) order
- Makes suggestions based on guest preferences
- Screen guest identification in accordance with alcohol sale and consumption guidelines
- Explain food and beverage ingredients and preparation
- Input guest orders through computerized POS system accurately and in a timely manner. Practices proper cash handling procedures by addressing the register/point-of-sale system after every transaction, properly organizing money, counting change back to guests and following appropriate checkout procedures
- Prepare mixed drinks, serve bottled and draft beer, pour wine and other beverages
- Ascertain guest satisfaction with food/beverage orders
- Correct incomplete and/or undesired food/beverage orders
- Monitor guests for levels of intoxication prior to each sale
- Inform security and management of individuals refused service or “cut-off”
- Monitors stock levels and replenish as necessary
- Prepare and replenish garnishes for drinks
- Clears and cleans station after guests have been served. Adheres to sanitation standards for cleaning products utilized at the bar(s) (i.e. sanitizer stations/buckets)
- Maintain supply of ice, glasses, cups, and other utensils as needed
- Monitors coolers for proper temperature. Reports deficiencies to management in a timely manner
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels and notify management of product shortages
- Completes all opening, running and closing duties as assigned
- Assists in training new employees within the department in accordance with company standards
- Other duties in connection with organizational effectiveness as assigned by above supervisory staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)