Summary: Responsible for guest satisfaction through timely and hospitable service of guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establishes and maintains relationship with guests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Greets and welcomes guests with introduction
• Communicates menu offerings including specials and drinks
• Takes food and beverage orders
• Screens guest identification in accordance with alcohol sale and consumption guidelines
• Inputs guest orders through computerized POS system accurately and in a timely manner.
• Practices proper cash handling procedures by addressing the register/point-of-sale system after every transaction, collecting payment from guests and processing according to prescribed check-out procedures
• Communicates allergy alerts and special order requests with kitchen staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)