Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the opening and closing functions of the restaurant
- Coordinates and oversees onsite parties and events; including planning, staffing, menu, set-up and tear-down, etc
- Coordinates with other departments and personnel to develop and implement cost saving practices, concepts to generate revenue, and positive publicity for the restaurant
- Ensure that crew members are focused on the customers needs and the objectives of the department through coaching and training
- Responsible for labor control and delegates duties to crew members
- Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, supervise, and evaluate crew members. Coordinates these activities with Human Resources. Submit required documentation in a timely manner
- Investigates and resolve guest and/or crew member complaints
- Responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant and the satisfaction of all guests
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of service efficiency and product quality that meets the expectations of guests
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LuLu's Landing Inc
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to excellence through diversity. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Lucy Buffett's LuLu's and related Entities employ individuals 16 years of age and older. Some positions require the incumbent to be at least 21 years of age and older. See the department manager and/or the job description for age requirements.
This organization participates in E-Verify. View the official notices below or visit the E-Verify website for more details.
Company Website: lulubuffett.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)